Companies vs Climate Change Conference
Companies vs Climate Change will bring together corporate executives and business managers from different industry sectors from all across Europe to learn how to mitigate and solve the impacts of global climate change.
Companies vs Climate Change will be offering a unique discussion and networking forum for corporate sustainability professionals to share innovative approaches, inspire and encourage their peers, and to drive collaboration. In order to prompt interaction and exchange, the event provides a mix of keynote presentations, panel discussions, best practice cases, 1-on-1 networking opportunities, as well as showcases and exhibits.
The agenda features cutting-edge presentations from
- Philippe Deconinck, CSR Manager Environment and Supply Chain, Proximus
- Marcus Wagner, Director Sustainability, Global Environmental Management, SAP
- Michel Bande, Corporate Sustainability Officer, Solvay S.A.
- Ralf Pfitzner, Vice President Sustainability, Siemens
- Patrick Blankers, Head of Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility, Ericsson
- Uwe Bergmann, Director Sustainability Management, Henkel
- Simon Boas Hoffmeyer, Director, Group Sustainability, Carlsberg
- Carla Neefs, Director Supplier Sustainability, Philips Lighting
- Marc Van Meldert, Senior Director Health, Safety & Environment, UCB Pharma
- Alan Knight, Corporate Responsibility General Manager, ArcelorMittal
- Cécile Jodogne, State Secretary Brussels-Capital Region
- Philippe Weiler, Head of Sustainability, Lidl Belgium & Luxembourg
- Issam Yousef, Researcher and Technical Expert, Helly Hansen
- Christy Cooke, Account Manager, Supply Chain Program, CDP
- Ann Vandenhende, CSR Manager, Spadel
- Toyota Europe
Topics to be discussed include:
- How to convert a decarbonization program into a compelling business case
- How software solutions and technology can help tackle climate challenges
- How to seize the benefits from the circular economy and other sustainable business models
- How to tackle the challenges of responsible sourcing in a complex global supply chain
- How to re-purpose CO2 from carbon capture for new products
- How to exceed science-based targets by setting ambitious zero-carbon footprint, zero-wastewater goals as part of an integrated sustainability strategy
- How to drive climate action through strategic collaboration and effective supplier engagement
- How to use the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a compass for corporate sustainability strategies
- How to win the hearts and minds of the finance community by pursuing a “net zero” concept
- How to use sustainable portfolio management to increase business performance and accelerate growth
Join the “Companies Vs Climate Change” conference in Brussels and become a part of the climate change solution. Registrations via SDGs.be benefit from a 10% discount when referring to reduction code P100LAE.