The Flagey Building in Elsene (Brussels) makes every culture lover's heart beat faster with its history, architecture and past events. Besides the many cultural events, there is also room at Flagey for seminars, conferences and forums - especially when those are about sustainability.
The Flagey Building is easily accessible by bicycle, public transport and/or car. It speaks for itself that the SDG Forum would prefer that people come by bicycle and/or public transport.
- Rail passengers are best to take the train to Brussels' Central Station and then choose the bus, tram or a Villo bike.
- Tram line 81 and bus routes 38, 59, 60 and 71 all stop at Flagey. More information on the STIB website(link is external).
- There is a Villo station on the Flageyplein.
- Bikes can be stored on the Heilig-Kruisplein.
- Those coming by road can leave the cars in the Flagey Building car park.
- The Flagey car park (186 spaces) is located beneath the Flageyplein. Please note that parking spaces are limited! More info(link is external)
- For those looking to care-share, be sure to check out the Drive Now(link is external) initiative.
- The current traffic situation in Brussels.(link is external)
There is a lift in the building. All the rooms are accessible.